Letter from G. S., Viera, FL
Wednesday, 05 November 2008 06:00
5 November 2008
The Honorable Barack Obama
President Elect of the United States
713 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Dear Senator and President Elect Obama,
The following points are my proposals for inclusion in the agenda for your new administration for quick starting the economy and maintaining our place as the leading society of the world.
1. You should demand and receive a full briefing by your military services and intelligence agencies regarding the extraterrestrial presence and all related phenomena. The recent declassification of this subject by the United Kingdom leaves little doubt as to the existence of such information by the world's governments.
2. You should support convening congressional hearings to take testimony from scores of former military and federal agency employees regarding extraterrestrial phenomena. Those testimonies should be exempt from any security clearance issues in order that you and the American people can be fully and equally informed.
3. You should formally acknowledge to the American people the extraterrestrial presence and what is known about its' origins and purposes.
4. You should release into the public domain, extraterrestrial derived technologies, secretly studied and reverse engineered for six decades, and now essential to overcome the environmental, economic and social challenges of our time. This new economic activity should generate new American initiatives in the energy, scientific, and transportation areas and restore America's rightful place as the undisputed head of all nations. The dependency upon foreign energy sources should be permanently eliminated!
5. You should encourage and support American industries in their efforts to integrate these new technologies into new products for the general population and as for the basis of new scientific research and development.
I want to wish you and your family a most successful transition period and may your presidency be one of the best in history!